Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Card

Andrea was kind enough to take this picture of us for our 2011 Christmas Card. "Thanks Andrea! Great job!"

We enjoyed a couple of days in Salt Lake for Thanksgiving. Always fun to hang out with our family. Everyone is growing up! Bailey and I are both going gray, Lexie is having lots of "growing" experiences at BYU and Tayler and Jacob are both bigger than their mom now.

It's been a good year for all of us. This time of year always makes me reflect on the many blessings in my life. Three of my best blessings are pictured here. The others are too numerous to count and if you are reading this, then you are numbered among them.

Merry Christmas to all friends and family in places near and far. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope this Christmas fills your heart and home with the peaceful spirit of Him whose birth we celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment