Thursday, August 11, 2011

A great day...

I am overwhelmed by today. I interviewed for the math consultant/coordinator position with NNRPDP in Elko just yesterday and today I was offered the job! This is something I have always wanted to do. I can see the professional and educational experiences in my past leading to this. It's very exciting. A huge "thank you" to my friend, Holly and my boss, Bob who were instrumental in making this happen. Both are mentors and great examples to me.

I posted this with a corner of my favorite quilt because it represents what "I can do". I can take on challenges, I can try new things, I can do hard things and see a beautiful result. This new job will be a challenge, will be hard, will be full of new experiences and will, no doubt, have a beautiful result.

No comments:

Post a Comment