Thursday, May 24, 2012

For Good

The WPHS choir sang "For Good" tonight at the choir concert. It got me thinking about my life, people who have come and gone, people who are still here. I am thankful for all the experiences that have molded me into the person I am today. Through the good and the bad, the blessings and heartache, I would not be who I am today without all of it. My dear friend, Holly, once wisely said that she loves to read because each book changes her, opens her eyes to human experiences different than her own. I think this is also true of the people we meet on life's journey. Each changes us...for good. Two ways to interpret that; for the better or for lasting, sometimes both, but either way...for good. I have been blessed to know heroes, saints, teachers, children, friends and family that have touched my life...for good. Each is a blessing I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment